Career at agile42
agile42's headquarters are in Berlin but our coaches work with interesting clients all over Germany, Europe and worldwide. We are "The Agile Coaching Company", specialised in Agile coaching and training and having already helped hundreds of companies to establish sustainable Agile methodologies and goals.
Our Enterprise Transition Framework™ (ETF), together with many tools developed by us like the "Kanban Pizza Game", are now being used worldwide by the Agile community to help internalise the Agile approach more vividly.
With offices in North America (United States and Canada) and Europe (Germany, Italy, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands) we take care of international clients, as well as local ones, with a support optimised to introducing an Agile ways of working.
Who we are looking for
This position is located within the head quarter office Berlin, Grünberger Str. 54. You will work in a small local team which is in constant exchange with international colleagues throughout Europe as well as US/Canada. Our company language is both German and English. Your field of works will consist of a variety of back office tasks including the following:
- Order and invoice management
- Bookkeeping preparation
- Travel management
- Office Administration/ Logistics
- Calendar management
- Human resources management
- Goods and licences issuing and shipment
- Contract management
- Event management
- Sales and marketing assistance
- Communication with customers and authorities (English and German)
Language skills: German (mother tongue), English (fluent, speaking and writing)
Experience/ professional qualification: administrative work experience
Tools/Platforms: experience with office tools (we use Mac/ iWork)
Personality: friendly, flexible, eagerness to learn/develop, eagerness to take over responsibility, ability to handle additional responsibilities and ad-hoc requests, Reliable and trustworthy, Good judgment and discretion
Starting date: asap
Work schedule: full-time
For our team in Germany we are looking for coaches, experienced or willing to evolve in an Agile environment.
Für unser Team in Deutschland suchen wir Kollegen, die gern agiler Coach werden möchten oder sind. Ob mit viel oder wenig Erfahrung im agilen Umfeld, wir freuen uns auf Eure Bewerbung.
Requirements & Skills:
- at least 3 years of experience with more than one team doing Scrum, Kanban or XP;
- CSP accreditation by the Scrum Alliance would be a plus;
- availability to travel on an average 3-4 days per week (we try to avoid 4 and 5);
- analytical skills;
- problem solving skills;
- facilitation skills;
- willingness to learn and work with an international very experienced and diverse team of awesome coaches :-)
- fluent German and English spoken and written.
We are looking forward to your application. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.